Entertainment Events Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lagniappe Production is a professional western themed production company looking for a qualified Entertainment Events Manager to join our team. The full-time employee hired for this position would be working for an industry leading company deemed “Best Entertainment in Texas” by Texas Meetings + Events Magazine. Essential skills to this position include excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and a strong interest in live entertainment event planning. Position is Full-Time Employment with health benefits and PTO, Tuesday-Saturday 10:30am-5:00pm.
- Must become knowledgeable on all entertainment options offered including but not limited to: Old West Photos, Comedy Gunfight Shows, Mechanical Bull, Tumbleweed Crossing Wild West Stunt Show, etc.
- Work closely with client/customer to plan best entertainment options for each various event or party
- Create client/customer quotes and contracts
- Cultivate and participate in sales meetings with various venues, party planners, and DMCs across the metroplex
- Represent the company at Trade Shows
- Respond to online information requests
- Plan and finalize event details with customer/client such as event parking, actor arrival/performance times, exact location of event, etc.
- Send detailed event confirmation emails to contracted performers
- Maintain ordering and re-stocking of office supplies
- Assist with box office sales for Texas Star Dinner Theater
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Age 21 or older
- On-site experience with Hospitality and/or Special Events
- Must possess valid driver’s license and own a vehicle
- Regular office hours are Tuesday-Saturday
- Above average customer service, communication, and attention to detail skills
- Strong computer skills. Regular use of Microsoft Outlook, Publisher, Trello
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accurate details for hundreds of events annually
- Passion for the live entertainment industry
Lagniappe ProductionsWhy Work Here?
Lagniappe Productions is a creative small company with a fun and casual atmosphere.
120 E. Hill StreetKeller, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Lagniappe Productions