Lafrance Hospitality and the Courtyard by Marriott, Littleton, MA is currently looking for a self-motivated, guest-focused candidate for a Night Auditor position two shifts a week. The successful candidate will be welcoming, efficient, professional, and determined to deliver a quality product with sensational service to every guest every time. As Night Auditor employee will not only provide guests with the best possible service, but also oversee the hotel's daily accounting and reporting process.
The Night Auditor position requires availability to work the 3rd shift (11:00 pm - 7:00 am). Friday/Saturday
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with all guests
Check guests in and out, ensuring proper payment is received, special requests are noted & fulfilled, and accurate information is recorded.
· Answer the telephone in a professional manner.
· Oversee the hotel's Accounting Close Out process, ensuring all accounts balance and all revenue is reported accurately.
· Complete corporate reports accurately; distributing them in a timely manner.
· Follow set procedures on posting charges and settling guest accounts.
· Effectively identify and resolve problems that arise, ensuring the problem is resolved to the guest's satisfaction.
· Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Hotel policies.
· Handle all checks and cash according to Hotel policies and procedures.
· Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled shifts and hotel-related functions.