Residence Inn by Marriott a Lafrance Hospitality company is currently accepting applications for full time and part time position of Housekeeping Attendant.
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of guest rooms.
- Vacuums and sweeps carpets and floors.
- Mops floors, as needed.
- Dusts, brushes, polishes and vacuums furniture.
- Dusts and cleans room decorations, appliances and structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
- Replaces linen and makes beds.
- Cleans showers tubs, sinks, and bathroom items.
- Removes used guest amenities and trash.
- Replenishes guest amenities and supplies.
- Inspects rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment and reports any problems to maintenance.
- Inspects rooms/beds/furniture for presence of insects or parasites.
- Checks for damaged linens.
- Reports lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems (e.g., pets in the room) to a supervisor.
- Maintains storage rooms and stocking carts.
- Empties linen from housekeeping cart into laundry cart.
- Records room status on work assignment sheets.
- Provides information to guests about hotel services, facilities and other amenities.
- Provides information to guests about local attractions/services.
- Prepares rooms for guest arrivals and responds to special guest requests, such as delivering newspapers or cleaning a spill.
- Listens and responds to requests or complaints.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so as to get along with customers, co-workers and managers.
***Competitive wages and Bonus offered.***
BENEFITS OFFERED FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS