Part-Time Assistant Football Coach
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Part-Time Assistant Football Coach
Location: USAF Academy, CO
- Shall demonstrate practice drills, lead skill development workouts, assist with stretching and fundamental work, assist with teaching team offensive and defensive concepts, assist with teaching game situations, teach strength training movements, assist with pre-game activities, and in-game coaching.
- Shall provide coaching management and administration within all aspects of a competitive NCAA program resulting in a positive and beneficial intercollegiate experience for student-athletes.
- Key areas of responsibility will include day-to-day operations under the direction of the Head Football Coach or designated appointee with an emphasis on game planning and preparation.
- Shall provide leadership, organization, supervision for all practices in conjunction with head coach teach specific offensive, defensive, and special teams skills, demonstrate drills, and correct player deficiencies in respective skills.
- Shall meet with the Head Coach or designated appointee to go over practice plans, identify instructional points of emphasis, and other pertinentinformation.
- Encourage and create an atmosphere of sportsmanship, professionalism and respect among the football staff, coaches and student-athletes.
- Assist in scouting of opponents including the exchange and analysis of film.
- Lead skill development workouts/drills
- Shall lead stretching activities.
- Coach and provide feedback with fundamental work.
- Coach and provide feedback in teaching team defensive concepts.
- Shall be required to travel on overnight away trips.
Education & Qualifications:
- Shall provide a "LOCAL BACKGROUND CHECK" from the location in which he/she lives.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree educated.
Powered by JazzHR
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?