- Posted: over a month ago
Job title: Food Equipment Handler
Location: Natick, MA
- The applicant shall Ensure food processing assets in production areas are clean and sanitary and in top working condition daily.
- The applicant shall assist food technologists with setup and breakdown of food processing equipment and product development workstations.
- The applicant shall breakdown, clean and reassemble food processing equipment in accordance with equipment manuals and standard operating procedures to ensure proper sanitation, functionality and aesthetics are maintained.
- The applicant shall assist equipment specialists with daily and/or weekly maintenance schedule for mission critical equipment assets: environmental chambers, refrigeration, freezer, HVAC systems, high pressure steam and compressed air lines.
- the applicant shall monitor temperature-controlled storage boxes daily, troubleshoot problems and report all issues/concern to identified equipment specialist and lab manager in a timely manner.
- The applicant shall assist with setup, operation and breakdown of food processing and packaging equipment and workstation preparation in the batching, filling and sealing operations of ration prototypes and food items in flexible pre-formed pouches
- The applicant must maintain a valid food handler’s certification from an accredited institution for the length of service
- The applicant shall have a working knowledge of pipe fitting and basic electrical wiring.
- The applicant shall have experience operating food processing equipment (to include but not limited to single and co-extruding bar formers, piston and auger fillers, transport pumps, steam jacketed kettles, mixers, dough sheeters, grinders, comminutors, mills, etc.) and versed in their proper breakdown, cleaning/sanitation and set-up.
ladgov Corporation. headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, is a premier, woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ladgov Corporation