Family Practice Physician
Job Title: Family Practice Physician
Location: Pinon , AZ
- The candidate Interviews and examines patients, reviews past medical history, and requests and/or performs complex diagnostic tests and examinations deemed necessary to obtain all possible information related to each case. Makes preliminary diagnosis, evaluates patients presenting for services, directs, prescribes or provides treatment, or arranges for specialized care or patient referral as required
- providing emergency care as required.
- Gives total patient care including prevention, health maintenance, early diagnosis, treatment and follow‐up services to patients under his/her care.
- Assures preparation of appropriate medical records for all patients seen to assure the accumulation and organization of all pertinent clinical data needed to provide comprehensive medical care.
- Works closely with allied health professionals (i.e., Community Health Nurse, Social Workers, Health Educator, etc.) to utilize and coordinate the services of other health care professional in the management of the patient’s medical, psychological and social problems.
- Reviews the patient’s medications, diet, therapy course, adherence to management plan and patient observations.
- When working in urgent care department, provides patient care and obtains consultants as needed. Provides primary medical care to patients with a wide spectrum of illness in urgent care department.
- Provides urgent care including evaluation, stabilization and transfer of patients with sepsis, MI, laceration fracture, abdominal pain, glycemic issues, psychiatric illness, respiratory conditions, pediatric illness and renal dysfunction
A minimum of thirty‐six (36) months of Family Practice / General Medicine Physician work experience
Shall read, understand, speak, and write English to effectively communicate.
Shall possess basic knowledge, skills, and abilities to use and effectively navigate a computer and the subsequent electronic programs.
- Shall be board certified or board eligible with the American Board of Family Physicians or American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License.
- Shall maintain a valid and current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Basic Life Support (BLS). Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications.
Powered by JazzHR
Ladgov CorporationFlagstaff, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.