Animal Care Technician
JOB TITLE: Animal Husbandry Technician
LOCATION: 1660 S Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98108, United States
- Animal Care Technician will work with animals that may bite, scratch, or kick..
- Animal Care Technician will ensure animal welfare and safety is a priority at all times. All animal safety incidents must be reported immediately (within 24 hrs) to the appropriate manager.
- Animal Care Technician are required to dress for work in the scrub suits provided by and laundered at the facility. Locker and shower rooms are provided on site.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
- At least 6 months of experience caring for animals in a professional setting such as a research animal facility, veterinary hospital, zoo, breeding facility, or pet store.
- Knowledge of principles of animal breeding.
- Ability to consistently provide human housing conditions, gentle handling, and secure restraint of animals. Knowledge of normal animal behavior. Understanding of ethical care obligations.
- Knowledge of sanitation practices.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- 8-hour daily work schedule, within the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and as established by the Supervisor. There will be no more than 40 hours per week and no more than 5 days per week.
Powered by JazzHR
Ladgov CorporationMercer Island, WA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.