Assist in the design and supervision of the clinical services offered by the Lad Lake – St. Rose Campus Residential Program and make recommendations to the Director of Clinical Services. Provide clinical supervision, case specific consultation, and staff training. Assist with review and authorize treatment reports. Oversee and intervene, as required, in case management and community affairs that impact the organization. Assist in the client referral process which includes reviewing history, interviewing, and staffing. Supervise the Family Engagement Specialist.
Design and implement all aspects of the admission process for the Dousman Campus and St. Rose Campus "Out of Home Care" Programs. Process referrals, including interviewing the youth, family, and referring Case Manager, staff the case with program staff. Facilitate the placement process including the transportation of the youth and getting the parent/guardian authorizations. Market the program to ensure stability and growth.
- Facilitate the admissions process for the Out of Home Care Programs.
- Evaluate each referral for appropriateness of placement in a Lad Lake Out of Home Care program.
- Facilitate the staffing meeting with the treatment staff to determine appropriate placement of the youth.
- Coordinate the intake process for the youth (communication, transportation, parent release forms, etc.)
- Monitor population and availability of beds for placement.
- Assist with public relations promotions and promote all programs to purchasers.
- Build solid relationships with current and potential purchasers.
- Direct supervision of Admissions Associate and Family Engagement specialist,
- 9.Provide training for staff as determined by program and licensing requirements.
- Assist with Director of clinical services as needed. These may include; attending unit team meetings to: monitor and evaluate clinical services implementation, and staff development needs, review and authorization of treatment reports for licensing and purchasers of our services, provide clinical consultation for licensed therapists and developing best practice programming.
- Provide crisis intervention services with parents, youth, case managers, program directors, etc.
- Attend treatment meetings internally and in community as necessary.
- Provide testimony to juvenile justice court systems and consultation on juvenile justice protocol to staff.
- Facilitate Trauma Informed Care practices, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in COA Accreditation process.
- Provide on-call crisis consultation when requested.
- Serve as the on-site administrative support for the St. Rose campus.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the Director of Clinical Services.
Education/Training: Master’s degree and licensed in either social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology, or other counseling field emphasizing child, adolescent and family therapy.
Skills: Demonstrated knowledge of normal and pathological child and adolescent development and behavior. Demonstrated ability to work with children, adolescents and their families who are often resistive to treatment. Demonstrated ability to guide and direct the treatment efforts of a multidisciplinary team toward common treatment goals. Demonstrated ability to supervise and lead people successfully. Demonstrated ability to arbitrate and resolve issues. Demonstrated ability to market programs, including assessing purchaser needs, and assist in developing solutions to address those needs. Demonstrated high level reading, writing, and comprehension skills. Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and outlook. Self-motivated, organized, thorough, and flexible. Demonstrated ability to supervise and lead people successfully. Organized and responsive to ensure the purchaser is satisfied with our timeliness of the admission process.
Experience: Formal academic training, supervision and experience in family, group, and individual therapy. On the job experience with multidisciplinary treatment team in a hospital, residential or group home setting, and demonstrated success in supervising professionals is preferred. Substance abuse training and familytherapy experience preferred.
Other Requirements: Valid driver's license with a very good driving record. Personal vehicle to use for work with a minimum of 100/300/100 liability insurance on the vehicle. Flexibility in scheduling (some evening and weekend hours).
Lad Lake Inc