Sales Supervisor - Part Time - Seasonal
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A sales supervisor is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales performance. Leading by example, the sale supervisor plays an important role in driving the stores’s business effecting company values and service standards.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Provide a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
• Generate sales by identifying appropriate business targets. Build new customer base to maximize sales. Retain existing customers by providing by developing trust and strong client relationships.
• Demonstrate clientele skills through customer outreach and ward-robing skills.
• Lead, direct and motivate the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
• Delegate functions and tasks to team associates.
• Implement the sales strategy plan.
• Execute floor leadership—own the sales floor with the Store Manager; greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
• Coach and train retail sales staff on best sales practices.
• Identify current and future trends that appeal to the consumer.
• Ensure that the fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor.
• Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
• Develop product knowledge by completing e-learning modules and training with the SM or ASM in order to communicate it to the customer.
• Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures.
• Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to company standards.
• Monitor local competitors.
• Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
• Support and reinforce positive employee relations through leading and developing a quality store team, and communicate and partner with the Store/Assistant Manager on coaching and conflict resolution.
• Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
• Hold store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
• A minimum of 2 years sales experience in retail.
• Strong selling skills with an emphasis on client development.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
• Good leadership and motivational skills as to effectively lead a team.
• Sporting Spirit - must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals.
• Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
Core Values and Traits:
• Providing answers to questions
• Propose solutions
• Integrating our role as a global economic player
• Succeeding together
• Working together
• Sharing information
• Trusting each other
• Respecting our people
• Caring for customers
• Different points of view
• Concerned by others
• Taking risks
• Being creative & innovative
• Following the less taken path
• Creating value
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. They can be changed orally or in writing at any time by the discretion of management. We as Lacoste associates must always ensure that all functions of our position are represented with our core values being: Accountable, Collaborative, Caring and Audacious.
Lacoste National Habor Outlet #446
AddressOxon Hill, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Lacoste National Habor Outlet #446