Customer Service & Sales Rep - [Hospitality Experience Wanted!]
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so! The Lace Marketing team is looking for someone who is looking to hit the ground running with their sales, marketing, and management career and have FUN while doing it!
Customer Service & Sales Rep Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Lace Marketing, Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment to assisting them reach their objectives. It permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
0-3 years experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
This is an Entry Level position regardless of past experience. Everyone entering into our company in this role will start from the ground and work their way up! All training provided in: Sales / Marketing / Management / Customer Acquisition
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
- We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
- We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palette repair for children in 3 world countries.