Labs-Mart has an exciting opportunity with our Client Services Team. In this key role, you will work closely with all company departments, clients, sample entry, results entry and reporting. You will be responsible for company accounts with responsibility for properly setting up and welcoming them, ensuring proper and timely communications are in place, timely resolution of issues and data entry.
- Perform high volume data entry.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service while following the company’s policies and best practices.
- Plan and ensure proper execution of the welcoming and on boarding process in a professional and timely manner for all assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain productive collaborative relationships within the department and across the organization to effectively support the customer.
- Maintain the Result Batch Report submitted by each department and enter the test results into the LIMS.
- Assist with coverage for reception board as needed.
- Handle multiple assignments, prioritize workload, plan, and organize to keep a smooth and accurate workflow.
- Record samples into LIMS, using transmittals, packaging labels and details for the client and test required.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in the biological sciences; relevant experience is preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience in both numeric and alpha data entry with heavy client services
- Must be able to lift samples that weigh 10-40 pounds
- Must be detail oriented with good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with accounts receivable is highly desired
- Experience working in a productive environment, handling large volumes of work accurately and within established timelines.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Labs-Mart values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Labs-Mart will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.