Labrodex Studios, a well-funded virtual reality game company is searching for an On-Site Unreal Engine (UE4) Programmer to join our team. We are located on Long Island in New York. In this position, you’ll be working with our in-house team on current UE4 projects. This could include working on UI, Mission Systems, Trade, Networking Systems, AI, Performance Optimization, and more.
Some sources below on Labrodex and our latest released game:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format with salary requirements.
We will help with relocation expenses for the right candidate. No Sponsorship.
We are looking for someone who has 4+ years of experience as a developer in the game industry. You should have experience with Unreal (UE4), C++, Blueprints and Visual Studio. Your background should include working on games that have been released for PC or console. If you have a passion for 3D gaming, virtual reality and meet the below criteria, we would like to speak with you.
• Must be highly-organized, a fast learner and have the ability to resolve problems quickly.
• Must have 4+ years programming experience with Unreal in the gaming industry.
• Must have 4+ years programming experience with C++.
• Must be a fast and efficient coder with excellent documenting and code optimization skills.
• Must have excellent coding skills in Java, HTML 5 and UE4 Blueprints.
• Experience coding AI, UI, game balance, questing, inventory, networking and multi-player is preferred.
• Experience working with shaders, physics, lighting, rendering, frame rate optimization is preferred.
• Experience working with development for a console such as PS4, Xbox One, or Switch is preferred.
• Familiarity with Perforce, source control and basic project management skills a must.
• Basic understanding and use of Direct X 10 /11.
Please email your resume to is email@example.com in pdf format with salary requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a ground-floor opportunity at a new VR/3D entertainment software firm. If you are looking for entry into this space, please send us your resume!
Unreal 4 Developer, Unreal 4 Software Engineer, Unreal 4 Game Designer, UE4, Gaming / Unreal 4 / Virtual Reality / VR / Entertainment / 3D Gaming / New York / Long Island / Video Game Design