Hiring for AZ/DZ Driver
- $22 to $25 Hourly
- Responsible for the safe delivery of products to company stations or to customer’s location.
- Conduct daily inspections and complete pre/post-trip reports of company vehicles
- Correctly securing goods for transportation to prevent damages and accidents.
- Supervising with loading and unloading materials from donors and in the warehouse
- Obtaining customers' signatures after each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct goods, in the correct quantity.
- Planning travel routes, taking into account possible road construction, traffic congestion, and difficult weather conditions, to ensure that deliveries are made on time.
- Performing maintenance work on the company truck as needed.
- Identify safety hazards and complete daily and monthly health and safety inspections
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures regarding the delivery of goods
- Valid AZ driving License and good driving record.
- At least 3 years of route transportation experience preferred.
- Must be able to provide experience letter & insurance letter
- Demonstrate safe, efficient driving skills and maintain all security procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Clean CVOR, Abstract and Criminal Record Check
- Must be able to provide letter of experience providing that you are actually driving trucks for at least 3 years, and was insured as a truck driver.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22/hr (DZ )
If Interested, contact ASAP
Call or DM @647-564-5249
Labour Master SolutionEtobicoke, ON
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Hiring for AZ/DZ Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.