MIG TIG Welder
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Mig and Tig welder for our Client in Brampton
Job Type: Fulltime
Day Shift: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Wage: Depends on Experience
Start Date: Immediate
*Why Work With Us:*
- Focused on Safety - we take extreme care in ensuring a safe, friendly
- work environment
- Employee Satisfaction - employee satisfaction is very important to us,
- you are our most valuable asset and are treated with respect
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to weld using various materials and techniques (specifically MIG & TiG)
- Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints and/or process sheets.
- Repairs modify, designs, lays out, or fabricates (with or without blueprints) a variety of metalwork including Aluminium And Steels but not limited to production parts and items for use on the production floor
- Complete tasks while ensuring performance targets and quality are met.
- A minimum of 2 years of MIG & TIG welding experience
- Must have basic fabrication skills
- The ability to use small hand tools
- The ability to read basic blueprints
All qualified candidates will be contacted, submit your resume now to be
considered for this opening!
Keywords: ( welding, welder, Mig Welding, Tig Welding, Weld, Torch, blueprints, Almuniaum)
Labour Fit Staffing
ConstructionView all jobs at Labour Fit Staffing