Quality Control Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
LaborNow is hiring Quality Control Technician for a food production facility in Oxnard, CA and we're looking for you!
The position is Monday through Saturday with a 6:00am start time. Must be willing and available to work 10-12 hour shifts!
Pay rate starts at $16+/hr depending on experience
- Conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Utilize MS Excel in reporting
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain time schedule to perform food safety checks in a timely manner
- Ensures that any issues are addressed and corrected in a timely manner
- Complete paperwork as necessary and in a timely manner
- Report any problems or errors to QC Supervisor in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by Plant Manager or QC Supervisor
- Compliance with GH Foods’ Good Manufacturing Practices [GMPs]
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding basic concepts of food borne illness
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
If you or someone you know if interested in joining the LaborNow team, apply today or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Over the past 20 Years, we have been fortunate to provide thousands of roles and positions to our partners and clients. LaborNow was built around the idea of people first and we are grounded in our guiding principles to serve our clients which enables us to not only provide jobs, but to also provide stability for the long-term.
LabornowhrWhy Work Here?
LaborNow is a rapidly growing staffing firm with a great company culture and excellent room for growth and advancement.
LaborNow is a domestic Light Industrial Staffing Company that serves several major industries across the U.S. LaborNow’s expertise in the Light Industrial & Warehouse Industry is unsurpassed and our profound knowledge of the local markets allows us to effectively serve our clients. Over the past 20 Years, we have been fortunate to provide thousands of roles and positions to our partners and clients. LaborNow was built around the idea of people first and we are grounded in our guiding principles to serve our clients which enables us to not only provide jobs, but to also provide stability for the long-term.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Labornowhr