We are looking for experienced Plumbers for a new construction site in Tullahoma!!
A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems.
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring).
- Install and maintain water supply systems.
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks).
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc).
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems.
- Proven experience as a plumber.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly with a great deal of patience.
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship.
- Valid license to practice profession.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of Experience in Commercial Plumbing on construction site.
Candidates must be able to interview right away and pass screening criteria. Drug screening, background check, etc....
If you feel that you meet the requirements listed, please submit resume for immediate consideration or call:(828)-575-9966 between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Serious Inquiries Only!