Territory Manager - Primesight (Houston/NOLA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We believe that great healthcare is an essential safeguard of human dignity.
Our Mission every day is to operate as a world-class specialist medical company making and advancing technologies that preserve and restore human dignity. We do that today by helping people with pelvic and gastrointestinal conditions live normal lives, and by helping mothers and babies have safe deliveries.
If you share our values of Aspire to Greatness, Respect All, Own It, Working Together, Persist with Passion, and are looking to contribute and grow in a fast-paced environment, join us to enhance our customer experience with dignity, at the heart of everything.
Laborie Medical Technologies is currently searching for a Territory Manager, Primesight to join our team.
The Territory Manager, Primesight generates revenue for Company by directly selling its products and services to offices and hospitals in a distinct and assigned territory. The Territory Manager is expected to produce a sales volume at or above his/her assigned sales quota.
How you contribute:
- Achieve agreed budgets, focused on sales growth.
- Present, in-service and sell Laborie products and services to current and potential clients.
- Support and advise the physician on the correct use of Laborie products.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions. Leverage overall Laborie range, focusing on account penetration.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Support & Training
- Demonstrate effective use of all sales tools and materials provided, to identify and develop real prospects to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Prepare different status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and forecasts.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Educate and train clinical and non-clinical stakeholders. Provide verbal technical support and organize regular in-services.
- 4-year college degree (B.S./B.A.) required
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated successful sales experience in medical device or related field.
- Physician selling experience in a physician office environment highly preferred.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
How we take care of you:
- Paid time off and Volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Employee Wellbeing programs
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Parental Leave and Adoption Services
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and Basic Life and AD&D
Laborie is a specialty manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices, committed to excellence in diagnostics and therapeutics for Urological, Gastrointestinal, Obstetric, Gynecological, and Neonatal healthcare and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Laborie is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in our services, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
Laborie Medical Technologies
BusinessView all jobs at Laborie Medical Technologies