Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
We believe that great healthcare is an essential safeguard of human dignity.
Our Mission every day is to operate as a world-class specialist medical company making and advancing technologies that preserve and restore human dignity. We do that today by helping people with pelvic and gastrointestinal conditions live normal lives, and by helping mothers and babies have safe deliveries.
If you share our values of Aspire to Greatness, Respect All, Own It, Working Together, Persist with Passion, and are looking to contribute and grow in a fast-paced environment, join us to enhance our customer experience with dignity, at the heart of everything.
Laborie Medical Technologies is currently searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Portsmouth, NH office.
The Customer Service Representative function will support activities related to assisting, supporting, and processing customers inquiries specific to products and services.
How you contribute:
- Act as key point of contact for customers, providing total order management, including order receipt, order entry, order confirmation, order tracking, pricing verification, data stewardship, late order notifications, and timely invoicing.
- Review each order to ensure correct pricing, quantity, product and delivery expectations are accurate and escalate for resolution if not.
- Readily answer and support the incoming customer call queue daily.
- Support general customer inquiries and either direct to or liaise with appropriate department(s) as needed.
- Receive customer feedback surrounding complaints, returns and/or credits and escalate for resolution internally.
- Provide first level product knowledge support to customers.
- Support sales team inquiries related to customer orders.
- Support AR team inquiries related to customer purchase orders and sales orders.
- Maintain track of open orders and backorders to manage customer expectations.
- Provide information on backorders.
- Complete all training requirements on time and document according to our Quality Management System (QMS).
- Perform additional add-on tasks as requested by manager.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- At least 1-2 years of college preferred or 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle complaints and unpleasant customers in a professional manner.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Previous ERP experience required; SAP preferred.
- Excellent computer skills: Basic Microsoft Office, and ability to learn multiple order processing software.
How we take care of you:
- Paid time off and Volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Employee Wellbeing programs
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Parental Leave and Adoption Services
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and Basic Life and AD&D
Laborie is a specialty manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices, committed to excellence in diagnostics and therapeutics for Urological, Gastrointestinal, Obstetric, Gynecological, and Neonatal healthcare and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Laborie is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in our services, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
Laborie Medical Technologies
BusinessView all jobs at Laborie Medical Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?