- Posted: over a month ago
We believe that great healthcare is an essential safeguard of human dignity.
Our Mission every day is to operate as a world-class specialist medical company making and advancing technologies that preserve and restore human dignity. We do that today by helping people with pelvic and gastrointestinal conditions live normal lives, and by helping mothers and babies have safe deliveries.
If you share our values of Aspire to Greatness, Respect All, Own It, Working Together, Persist with Passion, and are looking to contribute and grow in a fast-paced environment, join us to enhance our customer experience with dignity, at the heart of everything.
Laborie Medical Technologies is currently searching for an Assembler to join our Salt Lake City manufacturing team.
The Assembler's role is to manufacture quality products for customers.
How you contribute as an assembler:
- Understand, help maintain, comply with, and keep current on training of policies and procedures applicable to manufacturing.
- Assemble and fabricate GMP compliant products while maintaining a neat and clean environment.
- Understand and follow safe practices.
- Support supervisor or lead in job-related tasks and assignments.
- Informally inspect items while assembling for any defects or damage.
- Able to perform 1 to 2 product line(s)
- Report all discrepancies to the line lead assembler.
- Work hours are Monday-Friday, two shifts: AM Shift is 6am-2:15pm, PM shift is 2:45-10:30pm
- Any other manufacturing/plant maintenance related tasks asked by management
- Ability to work under little supervision.
- Good dexterity
- Good work habits and attendance.
- Knowledge of medical products preferred
- Operate basic EFD dispensers preferred
- Basic Computer skills highly preferred
- Ability to speak and read English well highly preferred
How we take care of you:
- 29 days of paid time off, including 7 USA holidays when all offices are closed
- Work hours are Mon-Fri, AM shift 6:15am-2:15pm or PM shift 2:45pm-10:45pm; Overtime available but not required
- Company paid: Short & Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Access to Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plus loads more
- 6 Weeks consecutive Parental Leave at 100% pay, within 1 year of the birth or adoption; birthing moms could also receive short term disability coverage at 60% of pay
- $5,000 Adoption Reimbursement
- Company Matching on retirement plans
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Access to free financial wellness planning through Prudential
- Access to free whole health and life resources through our employee assistance program LifeWorks
Laborie is a specialty manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices, committed to excellence in diagnostics and therapeutics for Urological, Gastrointestinal, Obstetric, Gynecological, and Neonatal healthcare and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Laborie is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in our services, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
Laborie Medical Technologies
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Laborie Medical Technologies