What are the qualifications?
- Highest commitment to quality customer service with the ability to work with a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
- Bilingual language skills is a plus.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be a self starter!!
- Able to lift 50 pounds if needed.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for keeping the aging at company standards.
- Making "first invoice" calls to clients to make sure everything is as it should be.
- Keeping notes up to date in our software.
- You will be responsible for all of the general Office tasks.
- You will be filing, doing data entry, taking applications, answering phones, paying out employees, inventory, help the manger dispatch, and be responsible for customer set up and accuracy.
- This position is also responsible for customer service calls to ensure that we are providing the level of service beyond expectation, telemarketing, appointment setting, bump calls to get the personal appointment.
- Telemarketing, appointment setting to get the personal appointment.
What are the hours?
- Your hours are assigned by the Selling Branch Manager. Weekends as required and on call as needed.
What is the pay like?
- This is an hourly position.
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour