LaborMax Staffing is searching for an experienced HVAC Service Technician! Our client is looking to Hire Directly, which means you will not work for LaborMax Staffing at any given time but will be hired directly by our client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning air handling systems and reheat coils, monitoring and calibrating air handling systems and replacing filters, motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems.
- Repairs, replace, and adjusts vents and ductwork.
- May clean air ducts to maximize efficiency and improve indoor air quality.
- Assists in locating and diagnosing problems, assessing the extent of repairs and describing options and associated costs to the customer.
- Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood with options, as possible.
- Assists with repairs of complete systems to include repairing, calibrating or replacing controls, switches, thermostats, transformers, gauges, wiring fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, piping and other functional components of the system.
- Prepares or coordinates sales quotes for replacements and coordinates installation scheduling.
- Completes all required documentation on services, explains guarantees/warranties and collects, records and delivers fees to the office.
- Installs, repairs, replaces or cleans refrigerant lines, fans, appliance vents, smoke detectors, humidifiers, and grills, as appropriate.
- Ensures that all HVAC repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable and that materials used and workmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical/safety standards and regulatory codes.
- Makes any modification needed to ensure proper installation and air balance.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years experience in residential/commercial HVAC services.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- EPA Certificate.
- Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
LaborMax Staffing can move quickly to get you in a good position, with a great family-owned business where you are treated as part of the team and family!