General Labor/Industrial/Warehouse/Manufacturing/Construction/Skilled Trades/Customer Services/Hospi
Labor Systems Bullhead City, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
A general laborer performs tasks involving physical labor at building, highway, and heavy construction projects, tunnel and shaft excavations, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, and clean up rubble and debris.
Job Duties and Tasks for: General Laborer
- The general laborer may mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean or to provide protection.
- The general laborer may operate a jackhammer or drill to break up concrete pavement.
- The general laborer may place, consolidate, and protect case-in-place concrete or masonry structures.
- The general laborer might position, join, align, and seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections and pipes.
- The general laborer might shovel cement and other materials into portable cement mixers and mix, pour, and spread concrete.
- The general laborer may signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- May spray materials such as water, sand, stream, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- The laborer may apply caulking compounds by hand or using caulking guns.
- The general laborer may clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- Load, unload and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations according to project plans and specifications.
- The general laborer may provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, masons, plasterers, electricians.
- Manages own time effectively, ensuring maximum amount of productivity.
- Needs own transportation.
It is the policy of our Company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressBullhead City, AZ
ConstructionView all jobs at Labor Systems