Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client is a leading drug-store chain seeking Call Center Support.
This is a perfect opportunity who is detail oriented, who thrive in fast paced environments!
The call center support specialist will be responsible for responding to all emergency situations reported to the Security Operations Center (SOC) through alarm systems, inbound calls, emails, and social media.
Provides support, direction, and prepares documentation to assist in response and recovery efforts.
This is a full-time, non-exempt, long-term temp-to-hire role.
You must have open availability for this position with potential for 3 days off / week!
- Responds to alarms received for Security, Fire, and safety including: Following established procedures to determine the severity and validity of the alarm, providing instruction and support to employees and customers, contacting Law Enforcement and Fire Departments, detailed documentation of event and actions, contacting site employees, other company resources and service providers, for continual follow-up to ensure the situation is resolved.
- Responds to emergencies reported to the SOC through inbound phone calls, emails, and social media including: Following established procedures to determine the severity of incident, providing instruction and support, preparing detailed documentation of event and actions, escalation and notification of applicable resources to assist in recovery efforts (internal resources, service providers, etc.) and continual follow-up to ensure timely recovery efforts.
- Monitors all types of threats and risks to Company assets, people, and brand. Identifies and mitigates these risks through continuous monitoring of news, social media, and other sources of intelligence to determine the potential operational impact of social unrest, weather events, natural disasters, infrastructure issues, and road closers, etc. Creates summaries of threats and recommends proactive solutions including documenting and escalates risks to management.
- Responds to system support issues reported via phone, email, and ticket process for Security, Fire, and Safety equipment by troubleshooting system problems and recommending corrective action.
- Follows Company Emergency Operations Center (EOC) action plans and supports Business Continuity (BC) efforts by providing intelligence and documentation used for decision making, and communication to the field.
- Responds to customer service and information requests from various departments, monitored sites, and federal, state, and local authorities.
- Provides input and suggests improvement to guidelines and procedures to enhance the quality of service and support to improve customer satisfaction. Active participation in coaching session and self-review of performance.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Accuracy is a must
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Work with multiple screens
- Work with multiple software at the same time
- Technical Troubleshooting Background (Alarm or Central Station Tech Support is a plus)
- Physical Security (Security Hardware such as Intrusion, Fire and CCTV) system background is a plus
Labor Solutions ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Our employees have the opportunity to inspire excellence and work with a fun team that strives every day to make a difference.
Labor Solutions Professional is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market. Thank you!