- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly of furniture used for hospitality and education. The shift is 5am-3:30m, Monday through Thursday.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand tools such as impact drills, hammers, wrenches, mallets and socket renches.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Labor Solutions ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Our employees have the opportunity to inspire excellence and work with a fun team that strives every day to make a difference.
Labor Solutions Professional is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market. Thank you!