Welder 3year MIG/TIG Experience a must
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Monday-Thursday 1:30 pm - 12 am (2nd shift)
Labor Solutions is now seeking an experienced MIG Welding/TIG Welding to join our organization! Labor Solutions is a proven leader in the staffing industry providing individuals with temporary and temp-to-hire jobs. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- Reviews job orders (written or verbal) and interprets welding specifications according to code certifications, alignment, dimensional, and general inspection requirements.
- Sets up jobs, fits, and positions weldments using fixtures, jigs, etc., and varies welding techniques, materials, and equipment within recognized limits or procedures.
- Performs welding and related tasks such as surface preparation, thermal cutting, grinding, etc.
- Inspects welds and welded surfaces for proper bonds.
- Cleans and maintains work area (daily), welding equipment, and other tools of the trade.
- Works safely at all times.
- Ensures that all work is done by and adheres to IEA’s ISO and Quality standards.
- Safety Toe Shoes
- Drug Test
- Background Check
- Interview w/company
Labor Solutions, LLC
Labor Solutions Professional is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry throughout the Midwest area. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market. Thank you!