Packaging Machine Operator
- $17 to $18 Hourly
Our client located in Waukesha, WI is in need of 2 Packaging Machine Operators.
SHIFTS AVILABLE: 3rd shift- 9:45pm- 6:15am | 2nd shift- 1:45pm- 10:15pm
PAY: $17- $18.50
This position is responsible for the packaging of all bagged or cartooned product in the chips area per customer/internal specs.
- Set up/running of the bagging machines and cartoner per customer or internal specs.
- Help maintain the equipment by doing a general inspection of equipment, performing basic mechanical troubleshooting and reporting any repair needs to your supervisor.
- Conducting testing according to customer / internal specs.
- Recording all data needed on the required intervals
- Cleaning equipment as needed following the cleaning matrix.
- Verify equipment is clean through swab testing and QA inspections.
- General housekeeping duties to comply with the standards of food safety.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk / stand on your feet for up to 8 hours or more
- Ability to read / write English effectively.
- Ability to perform mathematics – addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages
- Ability to work in warm environments
- Previous experience and work in the food processing industry
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Resume will be required
Labor Solutions Professional is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry throughout the Midwest area. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market. Thank you!
Labor Solutions, LLCWaukesha, WI
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.