(Copy & Paste Link To Apply Directly To Our Website!)>>> https://bit.ly/2QIT1NM
Machine Operator- Tender Sussex, WI
4AM- 6 PM Monday- Thursday
Under the direction of the Shop Floor Supervisor, and/or the Shop Floor Lead, the Operator ensures the production of company products at the highest quality at the lowest possible cost, meeting company performance standards and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Advise shop floor lead or supervisor of part shortages.
2. Adhere to procedures and requirements.
3. Perform daily maintenance procedures.
4. Inform your supervisor or trainer of work problems such as defective parts, or assemblies, and incorrect counts.
5. Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all required production paperwork, records, and documentation.
6. Operate primarily KAZ machines, without assistance, and other machines as required.
7. Must meet the KAZ 101 requirements within 5 days of consecutive training.
8. Ensure compliance with departmental housekeeping standards and all safety and work rules and regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, and work instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems.
Requires the ability to operate hand tools, power equipment and power tools.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, carrying and moving parts, materials, and product. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to fumes, essential oils and/or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Company supplied safety glasses are required when handling essential oils.