Carpenter - Windows/ Doors
Labor Solutions, LLC Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A privately held and family owned business for over 55 years is offering an opportunity to join their company as a Service Technician in the greater Chicago area.
Individual is responsible for repairing windows and doors from warranty related issues at customer sites.
Reports to Service Manager
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years hands on experience with window and door installation
- Basic construction skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record
- Willingness to travel every day, with some overnight stays required
Warranty issues include, but are not limited to the following:
- Glass replacement due to seal failures or stress cracks
- Balance replacement of broken or wrong springs in windows
- Sash and jamb extension replacements
- Installing complete window units
Necessary training will be provided
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Labor Solutions, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great company and a great team!
Labor Solutions Professional is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry throughout the Midwest area. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market. Thank you!
6750 S BellChicago, IL