- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Labor Solutions has gained partnerships with multiple industrial companies that need our assistance with their hiring needs for their job opportunities. We are in search of a CNC Supervisor to join their team.
The CNC Supervisor will be responsible for supervising, training, troubleshooting and implementing process improvements to ensure production goals are met and work is performed in a safe manner.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Keep the CNC Department running smoothly - monitor jobs, and schedule, for on time completion, quality and efficiency.
· Knowledge of programming and/or editing of more complex parts. Helping trouble shoot programming if needed.
· Troubleshooting jobs that are not running well due to issues with tooling, material, program or operator.
· Ability to setup, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC lathes and mills (VMC & HMC) without assistance.
· Must be proficient with FANUC controls, understands, interprets and edits FANUC G-code programming.
· Supervise CNC staff – assess team members’ performance and support training and development activities as appropriate to build on strengths and weaknesses.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Five to ten years related experience and /or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
· Proficient with Programming, editing, set-up and troubleshooting of CNC Vertical Mills, Horizontal Mills and Lathes.
· Experience with FANUC programming.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
· Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
· Familiarity with ISO standards.
Labor Solutions, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Labor Solutions, LLC
Get fresh CNC Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.