Bakery Operator Waukesha, WI
Our client located in Waukesha, WI has open positions in 2nd and 3rd shift.
The Bakery Operator, under general supervision, is responsible for the safe, efficient and continuous operation of processing/ baking machinery.
2nd shift M-F (Bakers)
1:45 PM- 10:15 PM
PAY $12.00-$18.00/Hr. (Depending on experience.)
2nd shift M-F (Sanitation Technician)
1:45 PM-10:15 PM
PAY $13.00-$15.00/Hr. (Depending on experience.)
3rd Shift M-F (Baker)
9:45 PM-6:15 AM
PAY: $12-$18.00/Hr. (Depending on experience.)
3rd Shift M-F (Sanitation Technician)
9:45 PM- 6:15 AM
PAY: $13-$15/Hr. (Depending on experience.)
Weekend Sanitation Wed- Sat.
7 AM- 5:30 PM
PAY: $12.50-$14.00/Hr. (Depending on experience.)
- Operates the processing/ baking equipment to produce high quality product.
- Properly mix ingredients removing any overlapping product; monitor and correct temperature.
- Communicate any quality issues to appropriate team members.
- Read and understand batch sheets to follow recipes and accurate weighing raw material; monitor and log current temperature
- Follow sanitation procedures for clean ups and change overs, including chemical handling.
- Track and dispose of waste accordingly.
- Always maintain proper raw material levels. Unload raw material trailer and keep appropriate personnel updated in raw material needs.
- Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping/5S and personal protection; keeps work area clean; stores supplies in designated areas; keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from obstructions; removes trash from work area floor; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes, and weights of objects; identifies/reports defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to supervision.
- Must have good verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Attention to detail, must present mechanical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must know how to use a forklift and or a pallet jack.
- Must be able to work overtime.
Please feel free to visit our website @ https://labor-solutions.co/
Labor Solutions LLC