Selling Branch Manager - FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE!
- $52,000 to $64,000 Yearly (plus commission)
BRANCH MANAGER (With Business to Business Sales Experience)
Are you INDEPENDENT and DRIVEN and looking for a career that gives you the freedom to grow your income with a company that has a proven track record?
JOIN OUR TEAM & accomplish your goals WHILE CHANGING LIVES!
Labor Finders is a recognized leader in industrial staffing and has been in business since 1975 with about 200 locations across the United States. Labor Finders / LF Staffing provides temporary outsourced labor for construction, maintenance, industrial, hospitality, manufacturing, groundskeeping, landscaping, janitorial / cleaning, semi-skilled & skilled trades people, moving & trucking companies & much more.
The Branch Manager acts as the SALES LEADER in the local marketplace and is responsible for meeting branch OPERATIONAL & FINANCIAL performance goals. With the support of inspiring leadership and a tested sales approach, the Branch Manager oversees and ensures ACHIEVEMENT of budgeted SALES & PROFIT GOALS through business development and growth of the current customer base.
● Spend (4-6 hours daily) performing business to business sales calls.
● Utilize a customer satisfaction sales approach to actively identify, develop and increase sales opportunities.
● Meet/exceed net operating income and sales budget goals.
● Respond to and effectively manage customer requests, challenges, & troubleshoot issues that may arise.
● Open office at 5:30 a.m. daily to dispatch assigned workers to customer jobs.
● Plan and direct branch activities to successfully meet goals and objectives.
● Oversee risk management, perform job site inspections and safety reviews.
● Provide proper work assignment matches through effective training and knowledge of current workforce.
- 3 to 5 years of outside business-to-business sales experience.
- 3+ years employee management and operations experience.
- Previous staffing industry specific experience is a plus.
- Profit & Loss management and collections & A/R experience.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Honest and ethical team player.
- Phone and customer service skills.
- Computer and office skills.
- Pre-Employment Background Screen.
- Valid driver's license, insurance and reliable transportation a MUST!
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
If you thrive in an independent sales environment, and desire the opportunity to grow your net worth, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 - $64,400.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indianapolis, IN 46221: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you ever worked internally for a staffing agency in a branch manager, sales role or in any other capacity? If so, for how long & please briefly describe:
- Are you currently employed?
- Driver's License & Clean Driving Record (Required)
3121 Kentucky AveIndianapolis, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.