We have an immediate need for a machine operator for 1st and 2nd shift, Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts in the Greensboro, NC area. The machine operator will perform a variety of routine machine operator related duties in support of the parts production process.
Machine Operator Duties:
- Setup and operate all functions of assigned machines & equipment with minimum assistance.
- Select the appropriate bits, wheels, machine speeds, punches dye tolerances, and feed rates.
- Adjust machine settings for various material thicknesses, temper, clamp placements, and work order requirements.
- Inspect parts using tools such as tape measures, scales, calipers, and computerized measuring devices.
- Read and complete production orders, QA, and manufacturing documentation as required.
- Arrange parts as needed for production and deliver raw stock, partially completed work, and completed jobs to appropriate storage or production areas.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of machine operating experience required
- Read and interpret average to complex blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and other instructions.
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, and decimals.
- Walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- Stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift, with assistance, up to 100 pounds.
During your temp period, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover/Hickory, Morganton, and Statesville to assist you with your career search.