Sales Operations Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re seeking people who:
- Have been in sales, but are ready to transition to analysis, or
- Recently received their Business Management or Sales degree, but prefer the data, and
- Are motivated to learn by not knowing, and
- Want their work to have meaning and make a positive impact, and
- Are looking for an employer who respects work/life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Support Programs: Education Assistance, Mentorship, Leadership Training, in-house corporate training, and more
To support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, goal setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and sales tech stack administration. This position is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported. Also, this person will provide some back up support to the strategic distributor base.
Essential Functions & Principal Accountabilities
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Support the equitable assignment of sales force goals and ensure goals are optimally allocated to all sales teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Provides a variety of ad hoc support for sales and sales leadership with reports and presentations
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Work closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales and sales management where needed
- Provide input to sales leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization goals and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-0time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Work with other departments to help achieve corporate goals & promote company policy.
- ISO program compliance and support
- Take responsibility for the safety of self and others at all times
- Take responsibility to eliminate accidents, injuries & hazards at all times
- Observe and act in accordance with all applicable laws & regulations & company policies
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Advanced education in business management preferred
- Prior sales/operations experience or educational equivalent
- MS Office skills
- Strong Excel skills is a must
- MS Dynamics CRM experience is preferred
- Power BI
- Very dependable
- Deadline oriented
- Customer focused
- Takes pride in work
Essential Physical Demands
- Sitting, crouching, bending, standing, kneeling, climbing
- Listening and hearing
- Visual acuity
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Lift, push, pull, carry, and move materials up to 35 lbs.
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Repetitive motions
BusinessView all jobs at Labelmaster