Senior Service Representative - Courier
LabCorp seeking a Sr. Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Herndon, VA. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
OPTIONAL: Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use. If you choose to use the company vehicle for personal use all gas, tolls and maintenance are covered by the company.
- Act as a floater for the logistics team providing as needed coverage for various routes
- Provide on route training for new couriers/drivers
- Assist with dispatch and pickups when needed
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree is preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Medical driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.