Phlebotomists Needed For Health Events
- Posted: over a month ago
Labcorp Employer Services (LES) is a leading provider of biometric testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of LES personnel located throughout the country.
LES is seeking qualified healthcare professionals to perform venipuncture blood draws and biometric screening services at health screening events. Once hired, our staff have the ability to self-assign themselves to events in their area based on personal availability utilizing our online scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre-event comprehensive training on LES protocols. Our staff are responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of events while providing exceptional customer service to participants.TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:https://www.shiftboard.com/LabCorpEmployerServices/register.html*TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE USING THE LINK DIRECTLY ABOVE.
- Perform venipuncture blood draws
- Prepare collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Conduct participant biometric screenings which include blood pressure and body fat analysis
- Ensure participant information and all screening results are accurately captured.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain participant privacy at all times
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical credentials required (CPT, RN, LPN, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-year experience performing venipuncture blood draws
- Minimum of 100 successful blood draws in the last 6 months required
- Proficient taking blood pressure
- Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Collared white shirt and black pants worn in a clean and professional manner with comfortable and clean closed-toe shoes with no visible tattoos/piercings (except single ear piercings).
Labcorp Employer Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Labcorp Employer Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?