My client in Bensenville, IL is looking for a contract QC Supervisor. If you or anyone you know of is interested in this position, please email your resume to us for immediate consideration. The start time for this positon could be as early as 4:30am. This is an active position during the Covid Pandemic. This is a short term need, but could become temp to hire for the right candidate.
Veterans are encouraged to apply
General Duties: Report directly to the Food Safety and Quality Manager. The Quality Control Supervisor is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics of the product. The QC Supervisor follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards and product quality standards.
· Responsible for monitoring, and programing critical control points (CCP).
· Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
· Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas required.
· Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
· Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
· Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
· Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
As market specialists in these areas we understand your market and product solutions in considerable depth. This knowledge plays a key role in the process that enables us to source the best candidates using the most time efficient methods.