Our client, an award-winning marketing agency specializes in direct mail. Was founded and continue to be managed by a marketing veteran who has built an impressive reputation that naturally lead to strong referral business.
We are helping our client to hire a “ready to roll up sleeves” Art Director or Associate Creative Director to help managing the creative team to be ready for their next phase of growth!
Some flexibility for telecommuting (once or twice a week) is possible, but you might prefer to work in their beautiful stand-alone design studio with an onsite meditation room! ;)
· Manage the creative process from concept to completion
· Lead the creative team developing creative guidelines and directing creative work
· Communicate with internal teams to assure objectives are clear and client expectations are met
· Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
· Coordinate schedules with internal teams to meet client deadlines
· Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
· Oversee client pitches and proposals
· Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
· Ability to dictate and discuss campaign strategies and solutions
· Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
· Remain actively involved in training creative staff
· Manage staff members, including designers and copywriters, as well as account managers
· Participation in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Refresh the brand message, overall look and feel for the clients to all target customer segments
· Create efficient creative development process on bread & butter projects
· Develop exciting/interesting promotional ideas for how to regularly reinforce clients’ brand messages
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP IF YOU HAVE:
· At least 5 years of experience leading and managing creatives in an advertising or marketing agency environment
· Ability to generate creative and effective ideas specifically for direct mail campaigns
· Proven record developing and launching successful print ad campaigns
· Strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
· Ability to see the bigger picture while focusing on the details that will make the difference
· Excellent persuasive and presentation skills
· Experience with a variety of software, including CS and Direct Marketing Automation tools
· Degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, or other fields.
Tell us your story! Why this position sounds perfect for you? Please email us, DM us via Facebook or Twitter.