SGS Lead Initiation Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The SampleGISTICSTM (SGS) Lead Initiation Coordinator is responsible for supporting digital study setup, ensuring SGS data quality via oversight of the digital form mapping and setup workflows, providing expertise on SGS software development projects, participating in cross-functional projects where SGS data is impacted, and supporting SGS leadership with special projects related to data quality. All activities ensure quality deliverables on time to SGS clients.
- Digital form mapping
- Digital form label setup
- Tracking of all aspects of the digital form mapping process
- Digital form building assistance.
- SGS visit list creation.
- SGS Kit Build creation.
- Internal data quality QC and audit activities
- Digital form processing issues troubleshooting and technical support.
- Attending meetings and, at times, presenting data team information
- Project prioritizing based on multiple complex factors.
- Producing status reports and metrics
- Digital Form design
- Providing training as needed to other staff on Data Team tasks
- Other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
- Participation on SGS software development projects (subject matter expert, testing, requirements)
- Provide access to SGS platforms.
- Forecasting tool setup
- Oversees SGS Initiation Team staff.
- Provides technical support for SGS data issues.
- Assure project tracking tools and metrics align with SGS goals and deliverables.
- Coordinates with SGS leadership on high-level SGS alignment and improvement efforts.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
- Assists with the setup of SampleGISTICSTM studies.
- Ensures any out-of-scope work is submitted or communicated for add fees or OSD/budget inclusion and invoiced appropriately for work performed during the invoice review process if applicable.
Bachelor’s degree with +2 years of experience as a SGS Initiation Coordinator (or above), Associate’s degree with +4 years of experience as a SGS Initiation Coordinator (or above), or High School diploma with +6 years of experience as a SGS Initiation Coordinator (or above). Priority will be given to applicants with an education background in natural or computer sciences or experience in the laboratory, clinical trial industry, or in IT. Data management/analysis experience using a minimum of intermediate Excel skills (defined more below) is preferred. Experience in customer service and Microsoft Office applications preferred. Experience with software development/Scrum, database development, SharePoint, or programming is advantageous. Must possess excellent organization and interpersonal skills and a wide degree of creativity and latitude. Ability to navigate software and databases is a must. Very high attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills is required for success in this position.
- Experience (and innate enjoyment for) managing data in Microsoft Excel. Intermediate Excel skills such as:
- Effective layout/design of tables for data analysis or to meet a data presentation goal
- Intermediate level experience with formulas (VLOOKUP, COUNT/SUMIFS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Pivot Tables
- Excellent attention to details and strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adhere to established timelines, processes and procedures.
- Self-motivating and ability to work well independently as well as using a collaborative team approach.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Excellent listening and verbal comprehension skills, including ability to translate client needs to team members.
- Ability to make quick, but well-thought out decisions.
- Customer service/client relationship management skills.
Ability to read, write and comprehend technically complex information. This position requires that the incumbent be able to communicate with peers in a professional manner that reflects well upon LabConnect.
Ability to apply simple mathematical skills and abstract thinking in a logical and organized manner.
Ability to solve practical problems, investigate data issues and draw correct and logical conclusions. Ability to understand a variety of technical instructions, mathematical and diagrammatic representations of data in both an abstract and concrete manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including at least intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Preferred: at least background knowledge of relational databases; any experience designing Microsoft SharePoint Workflows; any basic programming experience.
The SGS Lead Initiation Coordinator will oversee a team of SGS Initiation Coordinators and Senior Initiation Coordinators.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by
our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off,
medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus,
we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can
learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment
where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and
AddressJohnson City, TN
BusinessView all jobs at LabConnect, LLC