LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a full-time Senior Asset Manager based in San Francisco or Seattle managing core plus and value add office investments.
- Develop and implement annual asset level strategic plans for complex assets
- Lead the research, analysis, and execution of asset level strategic initiatives
- Oversee property level operating activities including supervision of third party property managers, leasing agents and construction project managers
- Establish leasing objectives/guidelines, provide oversight of leasing function, manage lease process and negotiate lease documents
- Engage and direct property managers in development of operating budgets including capital and leasing plans
- Engage and direct construction project managers in the planning, budgeting, and execution of capital projects
- Review of financial reports to monitor performance and achieve investment objectives
- Provide inputs to client quarterly reporting for assets and present asset results to clients on quarterly and annual basis
- Oversee and direct the completion quarterly valuations and cash flow forecasts
- Assist in economic underwriting and due diligence for acquisitions and transition of acquisitions to Asset Management
- Manage the disposition process for property sales along with the Transactions team
- Assist with property level financings
- Participate in Investment Committee and client presentations
- Establish and maintain industry relationships in respective markets
- Minimum 15+ years of commercial or investment real estate experience with 8+ years of Asset Management experience
- BA/BS degree required; MBA degree strongly preferred
- Prior asset management experience on value add / complex office projects required
- Oversight of large scale repositioning and capital projects preferred
- Ability to negotiate various types of real estate contracts
- Successful track record of decision making related to asset level initiatives
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external and internal clients required
- Ability to work well with others and manage/motivate junior staff
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple competing deadlines
- Willingness to travel
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.