Construction Project Manager
- Over a month ago
- $90,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Construction Project Manager
LaRosa Building Group, LLC, a General Contractor/Construction Manager, is seeking a Construction Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a construction project manager and an average project size of $1 million to $25 million. The Candidate should share in our core values of Integrity, Safety, Quality, Dedication & Professionalism. This opening is for a full-time position with benefits. Position is open and available immediately. Applicants must possess the essential skills and experience listed in the Job Description below. Computer skills are required; familiarity with the Procore software is helpful. This position is for the southern CT and New York areas.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to overseeing the total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. The project manager will:
• Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, subcontractors, consultants, etc.
• Plan, organize and staff key field positions.
• Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
• In conjunction with Project Superintendent, manage project schedule to ensure all project deadlines are achieved.
• Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
• Authorize/Approve all project personnel transaction, purchase requisitions, change requests, etc. • Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
• Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and A/E Contacts to facilitate construction activities. • Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
• Have the ability to track and manage financial standing of the projects under their supervision
• Maintain official project log and documentation files.
• Cultivate a working relationship with Clients and Subcontractors/Suppliers in a manner that encourages a cooperative, team effort and professional approach.
• Serves as a liaison between the Owner, Architect, Engineer, Contractor and Subcontractor to resolve questions and/or concerns arising during the course of construction.
• Reviews, plans and schedules with Project Superintendent to obtain personnel, material and equipment needs and subcontractor performance in a manner consistent with scheduled requirements, budgeted cost and timely deliveries.
• Ensure that Safety regulations and Safe practices are followed at all times.
• Hold weekly job progress meetings with Owners and Subcontractors to coordinate project progress.
• Maintain accurate As-Built drawings.
• Implement Quality Control Program.
• 10 + years related management experience in the construction industry.
• Ability to meet deadlines, stay within budget, and produce an exceptional project
• Ability to plan ahead and extinguish potential issues before they become issues
• Experience managing commercial projects ranging from $1,000,000 to $25,000,000.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to Work in a Team Environment
• Ability to read and understand technical data, interpret construction drawings, architectural drawings and specifications
• Must have experience in all divisions of work, methods, materials and scheduling
• Proficient with computer skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Safety regulations and Safe practices for the Construction Industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in A/E/C field or 10+ years as a Construction Manager.
The successful candidate will be compensated with the following:
• Competitive base salary and profit sharing potential
• Health insurance
• Company vehicle and gas card or Vehicle Allowance
• 401K match
• Career growth potential
• Company-paid holidays in addition to paid days off
Company Overview: LaRosa Building Group is building on our 39 years of successes and the experience of our staff. Our corporate philosophy and leadership have fueled our steady growth. LBG believes in close communication with our clients, the design team, our sub-contractors and employees. Strong communication between all parties is the foundation for a successful project. Our client’s requirements come first when making any project decisions. LBG takes initiative to ensure the timely, efficient and quality completion of all projects. Through our professionalism and honest manner, LBG strives for the best and most proficient outcome for all ventures. The degree to which we have been able to operate under this philosophy is evident in our past projects.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
LaRosa Building Group LLC
163 Research ParkwayMeriden, CT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?