LaMora Psychological Associates, P.A. is searching for 3-5 full or part time clinicians, to work in our private group practice. We have offices in Nashua, and Bedford New Hampshire.
- Candidates must be licensed as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the state of New Hampshire.
- Most clinicians at Lamora are generalists who have or are developing niche specialties in addition to their generalist practices.
- We are particularly interested in those that supplement the breadth of services we already offer.
Responsibilities and Compensation:
- Opportunities exist for hybrid integrated care positions where clinicians perform assessment, brief treatment and referral functions within medical offices, in addition to private practice at our offices.
- Employees will be paid as a percentage of receivables, clinicians who work more hours earn a higher percentage of their receivables.
- Clinicians who are willing to average more than 20 hours per week gain 401(k) with 4% corporate match.
- Group health insurance available but employee pays full premium cost through pretax dollars according to IRS Section 125 deduction.
Send vitae and cover letter expressing in detail what you are seeking to contribute to LaMora Psychological Associates as a new associate, and how you hope to benefit from your employment here. Address all correspondence to Michael Phillips, Ph.D., President.