Caregiver/ Direct Care/ Home Health Caregiver (no experience necessary)
Virtual Interview, orientation and training!
LaJoy Group is currently seeking Home Health Caregivers to fill numerous shifts within the Clare Michigan area. We have multiple clients, that compose of the elderly or disabled, requiring assistance in their household. Duties include personal care, housekeeping, respite care and documentation.
No experience necessary! We provide training prior to start and have 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week availability for questions and provide guidance.
LaJoy Group offers the opportunity to schedule work around your personal life. Can only work weekdays? Weekends? Evenings? We don’t require a set schedule. Just if you sign up for a shift, you report on time and work the entire shift with a smile on your face. We look forward to having a conversation if this is the best fit for you.
Days: Open availability weekdays and weekends
Times: Varies by participants hours
There is some degree of flexibility with start and end times.
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour PLUS bonus pay opportunities, paid mileage (for transportation cases) and paid travel time
Benefits: Bonus potential, Referral bonus program, Paid Medical Leave, Medical benefits (30 hours per week required)
· Personal Care: dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting and/or incontinence care, medication reminders
· Housekeeping: laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and washing dishes, personal shopping
· Unskilled Respite Care: Incontinence care, feeding, range of motion, t0
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be able to pass a drug test
· Must be flexible and able to lift, pull, push and rotate during normal working conditions
· This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
Remote Hiring process during COVID pandemic
· 1st step- Phone interview
· 2nd step- Application process (Application will be sent remotely)
· 3rd step- Submission of required documentation
· 4th step- Virtual Orientation and training process
Please contact Josephine at 989-770-8777 for more information about this job posting or cases in surrounding areas.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?LaJoy Group is a progressive and energetic company. We provide Recruiting & Human Resource functions in the fields of office/administrative, professional, technical/industrial and Home Health Care work environments. At LaJoy Group, you will find a culture that prides itself on teamwork, high ethics and hard work.
Weekly pay, flexible scheduling, paid mileage, bonus opportunities