Currently seeking an Office Assistant in Plymouth, MI. This individual will be responsible for answering phones, scanning and attaching documents, and assisting with billing questions while providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Answering incoming calls
- Scanning and Attaching Documents
- Drafting Customer Correspondence
- Assisting with Billing Questions
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- General office tasks
Requirements of the Office Assistant:
- Strong clerical skills
- Must be punctual and possess a positive attitude with the eagerness to learn and grow within the position
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand and sit in an office environment
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Compensation for the Office Assistant:
Starting salary for this position is $12-$14 per hour
Schedule for the Office Assistant:
Monday-Friday 9:00am -5:00pm
This job requires (or may require) a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.