Associate Project Traffic Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title, Location – Associate Project Traffic Specialist, Grand Rapids, MI
Job Summary – Are you a curious problem-solver who has the capacity to learn, understand, and assist with project management workflows? As the Associate Project Traffic Specialist, you will serve as the administrative support to dedicated client accounts and creative teams at LaFleur Marketing. You will foster and support an organized, forward-thinking, cross-functional work environment to help keep the teams aligned and reach client goals.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to make sure that teams are on the same page, your organization skills to ensure all details for all projects are documented, and your interpersonal skills to cultivate strong relationships.
Ultimately, the impact of this role will enhance the organization and workflows of client projects to help contribute to the achievement of client business goals while adhering to LaFleur’s core values.
Salary Range – Starting salary $46,618
Position Purpose and Accountabilities – The Associate Project Traffic Specialist will work on our Project Management team with support from LaFleur’s Director of Strategic Business Operations.
Role Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Add and maintain project information in project management platform to ensure that all relevant information is clearly defined, up-to-date, and sets others up for success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your team and those working on your projects.
- Assist to maintain our project management system to ensure that clean data is entered so that we can get accurate and actionable reports.
- Clearly communicate expectations and timelines to relevant stakeholders, proactively flag issues, think through and present solutions.
- Proactively identify project contingencies and collaboration cross-functionally to address them.
- Leverage company tools to help make client work and projects more efficient and effective.
- Work closely with LaFleur team members to ensure client goals are being met.
- Develop documentation, as needed.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
About You (Instead of Requirements) - While this is not a supervisor role, you will lead direction and set an example for the team.
Leadership Accountabilities include:
- Maintain company culture of accountability and clearly distribute information to the team members and stakeholders
- Strong communication, problem-solving, organizational, and delegation skills
- Take initiative to see something that has to be done and decide to do it without someone else telling you to do it.
You will thrive as the Associate Project Traffic Specialist if you are incredibly detail-oriented and very organized, have a passion for collaboration, and a curious problem-solver. Someone who is versatile, empathetic, and fun will find fulfillment in this role.
Additional qualifications include:
o Knowledge of MS Office Suite, video conference software, and time tracking and project management software (or ability to learn new software)
o Superior verbal and written skills
o High emotional intelligence and able to anticipate client and internal team needs
o Comfortable with conflict management/conflict resolution
o Experience in fast-paced agency setting
o An entry-level Associate Project Traffic Specialist can have 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
o Experience with digital marketing
o A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or relevant field.
Physical Requirements –
- Prolonged periods in a stationary position (seated or standing)
- May be required to lift up to 15 pounds at a time
Working at LaFleur Marketing – Some of the benefits of working at LaFleur include:
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible scheduling
- Remote/hybrid work option
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary dental and vision
- Employer-funded LTD plan
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Retirement contributions
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry available to all on-site employees
- Monthly volunteer opportunities
To apply for this role - Easily apply through ZipRecruiter online.
About LaFleur and EEO Statement – The Lafleur Marketing team is comprised of experienced, skilled, and creative marketing professionals. We partner with law firms, healthcare organizations, financial service firms, and other highly regulated businesses. Together, we aim to exceed expectations, grow clients’ businesses, and provide data-driven solutions, to improve the digital marketing presence, that resonate with customers.
We operate in a Team of Teams structure which empowers the individuals closest to the work being performed to have a true say in how the work is done.
·All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
·LaFleur Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know that creativity flourishes when the team has diverse perspectives, backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. We recognize that diversity is everything that every individual brings to the table, and true inclusion is being included, valued, seen, and heard. LaFleur is committed to providing employees a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions (hiring, promoting, discipline, or discharge) at LaFleur are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and performance. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by federal, state, or local law.
While we take the work that we do for our clients very seriously, our team is made up of talented individuals who like to work hard, have fun, and give back. Our culture is built upon values of mutual respect, open communication, and empathy. We are here to do good work with the gifts we possess to make the world a better place.
549 Ottawa Avenue NorthwestGrand Rapids, MI
Get fresh Traffic Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.