The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.They are responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Team Building Activities
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.