- Posted: over a month ago
AV-rated multi-specialty Plaintiff law firm has an opening for a HYBRID REMOTE legal clerk, with flexible work hours. and we are looking for a driven individual with a desire to learn to join our team. Our firm has an opening for a Legal Clerk to join the WC (Workers Compensation) team. No experience is necessary, this is an entry-level position and a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door to begin their career in the legal industry. Room for growth, and promotion potential! Bring your strong commitment to ethics and great attention to detail and we’ll provide the training you need to launch your career in law. If this opportunity interests you, start your application today!Responsibilities:
- Intake calls, for qualifying
- New client Questionnaires and client contact
- Open new cases into the electronic case management system.
- Filing of daily electronic mail into the appropriate location in electronic case management file.
- Scheduling appointments and accurately adding to the Attorney calendar
- Request and obtain medical records bills
- Assist in the Preparation of Closing Statements in draft form
- Draft and send various types of correspondence.
- Properly notate electronic case management system for all phone calls and activities
- Upload documents into the electronic case management system.
- Ensure new client case management system case status is updated accordingly, based upon
- Copying, Scanning, and printing of various documents
- Assist in the preparation and responses to Discovery
- Fluent in Spanish
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Efficient time management
- Professional, Helpful Pleasant phone etiquette
- Typing speed with accuracy of at least 45-wpm
- Fast internet speeds
- Electronic Scanning Faxing
- Data entry of information
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group: We are a growing firm, with top-notch, dedicated Warriors for Justice! We put as much value in our team members as they do for the clients we serve. We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. With a current 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor, we strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!
LaBovick Law Group
AddressPalm Beach Gardens, FL
LegalView all jobs at LaBovick Law Group