Finance Controller / Accounting Supervisor / Finance Supervisor
LaBine and Associates Kennewick, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Fulltime role in the tri-cities area (Pasco / Richland / Kennewick) . Relocation assistance available.
International food and beverage company is hiring a financial controller with experience managing and maintaining financial accounting.
CPA / CMA is a big plus, but not a requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in finance/accounting within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities for this role are:
- Manage and maintain Financial Management including accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, assist with budgets and forecasts, and develop internal control policies and procedures.
- Mentor and manage 2 direct reports (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close process, account reconciliations, capital expenditure overviews, and cash flow forecasting.
- Assist in preparation of the operation plan (3-year budget).
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvements are needed.
- Advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of capital items.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, forecasts, or reports
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Realize adequate (timely, reliable, and accurate) financial information for statutory, tax, and management reporting.
- Collect and interpret external and internal information and developments to determine their potential impact on financial accounting and/or business performance.
- Prepare and assess financial analysis for capital investment proposals.
- Develop financial information associated with the ERP system (SAP) and utilizing the business intelligence tool, in order to have relevant and timely financial information available to take corrective action when required.
- Maintain customer and vendor master data) within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system per guidelines.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and recommend changes.
LaBine and Associates
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LaBine and Associates