Director of Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Why Is This a Great Opportunity
- Have a seat at the table and leadership team
- Strong compensation package including 100% benefits paid and bonus opportunity
- One of the fastest-growing agencies in the US!
Our client, a growing west coast marketing agency is seeking a Director of Operations on a full-time basis.
Ideally, this person will have a minimum of five years of experience as an Operations Manager or Director focused on Human Resources, Operations, and communications.
This is a hybrid role, 2-3 days on-site.
- Maintain the human resources function including onboarding, background checks, drafting of human resources policies, as well as monitoring and
ensuring HR compliance
- Manage relations with all suppliers/vendors
- Execute and manage employee benefits (e.g., medical, 401k)
- Attend meetings with senior leadership on a daily basis and problem solve operational/staffing information confidential concerns
- Identify opportunities for process and operations improvements, and design new approaches
- Deep familiarity with California and federal labor laws
- Experience working in QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required, with an emphasis in human resources preferred
LaBine and Associates
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
BusinessView all jobs at LaBine and Associates