Director, Enterprise PMO
LaBine and Associates Norfolk, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fulltime opportunity for a PMO Director - excellent perks and pay!
Required Qualifications Include:
- Bachelors degree - MBA preferred
- PMI PMP (Program Management Professional) certification preferred
- 12+ years' experience in strategy, project leadership, consulting (strategy & operations, technology), PMO, or other similar roles managing enterprise-wide, complex global programs with multiple projects/work
- Proven track record of influencing C-Level Business Leaders.
- Visionary leader with a bias for execution who can also dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Proven experience in attracting, inspiring, developing, and retaining a diverse, high-performing global team of project coordinators, project managers, program managers and global process owners. streams
- 25% travel average during normal circumstances
LaBine and Associates
TechnologyView all jobs at LaBine and Associates