Digital Marketing Manager (Healthcare / AI)
LaBine and Associates South San Francisco, CA
- Posted: 23 days ago
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to support our client'ss digital health business. Digital is a key growth area for the Company and this role will have a high level of exposure to senior leadership. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and activities that target their healthcare industry customers.
Marketing Manager's responsibilities include:
- Lead the marketing efforts for all things related to our digital product lines: AI solutions, patient app, enterprise solutions
- Prepare and review marketing collateral
- Lead conference planning and execution for key tradeshows for the transplant enterprises and patient community
- Contribute the business planning processes, including launch, strategy, and tactical planning
- Work with the field sales team to provide continuous feedback and recalibration of marketing tactics
- Manage and/or collaborate with external vendors, including advertising and PR agencies
- Cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), clinicians, and other key customers and stakeholders
- Provide field sales education materials and training including product positioning
- Support field sales organization with a significant level of teamwork and customer commitment
- Bachelor's degree required; BA/BS; Masters preferred
- Successful track record in product marketing preferably for consumer health app or enterprise healthcare technology products
- Marketing or management/healthcare consulting with preferred 5-7 years of relevant experience
- High-energy and enthusiasm with a proven track record to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and evolving environment which requires significant cross-functional coordination, collaboration, and teamwork
Reasons why this is a great role:
- Tremendous opportunity to jump on a rapidly growing company. The stock has gone from $5 to $70+ in the past three years;
- Besides an aggressive salary a 15% performance bonus. In addition, Company is offering equity in form of RSU and a stock purchase plan
- The company has extremely novel technology and the company dominates space. An excellent pipeline of new products that should be launching soon.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your hard work and contributions.
- Career advancement opportunities!
- Great culture - awesome people to work with!
LaBine and Associates
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at LaBine and Associates